Please work to complete the following assignments before our next class on July 8th.
- Read Curriculum 21 chapter 6.
- Read Blogs, Wikis and Podcasts chapters 5 & 6
- Post a reflection on your blog (include some form of media) about your experiences with using the Social Web to learn
- Read and comment on at least one of your classmate’s blogs. Find the list on the right side.
- Test your computer for July 8th’s online/virtual class. Contact Steve for technical support. Log in on the right under Bb Collaborate vOffice.
- Continue to work on Digital Storytelling Assignment (due July 15th) – assignment checklist
- Continue to work on the Technologically Integrated Unit Plan (due July 30th) – description – rubric
- Enjoy the July 4th holiday.
**Groups still needing to present Podcasts on July 8th, please upload the file into Dropbox or send me a Youtube/Vimeo link.
I will be at the Reston Center on July 8th for class. Class should last no more than 2 hours.