Please work to complete the following assignments before our next class on July 15th.
- Post a reflection on your blog (include some form of media) about your experience with our virtual class on Friday, July 8th.
- Comment on the Respecting the Brain post about something new you learned.
- Read and comment on at least one of your classmate’s blogs. Find the list on the right side.
- Test your computer for July 15th’s online/virtual class. Contact Steve for technical support. Log in on the right under Bb Collaborate vOffice.
- Continue to work on *Digital Storytelling Assignment (due July 15th) – assignment checklist
- Continue to work on the Technologically Integrated Unit Plan (due July 30th) – description – rubric
*Digital Stories can be shared with me and Jim either through the Dropbox folder (MU_Digital Stories) or a link from YouTube or Vimeo.
I will be at the Reston Center on July 15th for class. Class should last no more than 2 hours.